Help!

Bravo

Hi guys don't know if this is the right place for posting this topic. Until this afternoon my sound system was working fine. Ive checked my cable connections to my amplifier all well. Ive run through the help topics on computer again appears fine. Is it possible that perhaps something blown inside computer? :Cooldude:

probably not no. 1st thing to try is that the speaker symbol down at the bottom right does not have a red circle around it just incase you have it muted. next thing would be to plug your speaker into an mp3 player or something similar to make sure they are working ok and outputting sound. next would be to uninstall the sound drivers and software completely and put it back on again. since you say amplifer make sure that its turn up and some have a button on them that need pressed before they work

• 3 weeks later...
probably not no. 1st thing to try is that the speaker symbol down at the bottom right does not have a red circle around it just incase you have it muted. next thing would be to plug your speaker into an mp3 player or something similar to make sure they are working ok and outputting sound. next would be to uninstall the sound drivers and software completely and put it back on again. since you say amplifer make sure that its turn up and some have a button on them that need pressed before they work

Excellent advice! You might also want to right click on that speaker icon and "open the volume control", make sure that all inputs are turned up, and that none of them are muted!