[Please Read] New Members

Jamer

If you have recently registered at JamersPad ~ Welcome!!

We are a close community of members from all over the World, we enjoy posting and getting involved in debates as well as having a laugh and downloading apps, movies, music etc...

Please dont become just a leecher!! join in!! this forum and it's success, can only be down to it's members and yes that includes New members too! We all had to start somewhere...

Posting: Please feel free to create a New thread, introduce yourselves and maybe tell us a little bit about yourself or how you found JamersPad. You will find a useful guide on how to post correctly here. Saying 'Thank You' to another member for supplying content/links of a download is also a good way of getting involved, and saying thanks is a sign of appreciation for their efforts, this goes a long way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Profile: Please complete your profile, even if this is just your Country! it's nice to know where our members are located.

Avatar: You are welcome to use one of the gallery avatars, there are plenty available for you to use, or if you prefer you can use your own.

You will find both of the above functions within 'My Controls' on the main page.

Above all, we want you to feel welcome here and become an established member, if there is anything any of us can do to make your experience here more enjoyable or if you have any questions, please just ask a member of our staff or even ask in a post!

Finally PLEASE read the rules

Thanks for joining JamersPad and we hope that you are here to stay.

Jamer and the Team

Well i'm hardly new but i'd like to echo Jamers thoughts, as far as your profile goes tell us as much as you feel happy with but a country would be handy at the least, we all have discussions on here (heated sometimes) and everyone is entitled to voice there thoughts, join in any thread you wish you'd be more then welcome and it's nice to see new faces rather then the boring old farts we normally get on here (like Sparks and myself).

Any questions of thoughts contact admin or a mod there not a bad bunch of guys, ignore the admins sig he's not that bad, so he says :Teeth: and if you do find a members post useful in any way let em know after all they don't have to post but if they do and it's handy to you then just say thanks it goes a long way trust me

admin1.gif

All1 (part of the damm furniture here)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come on, NEWBIES, post post post!! Get your numbers up; get to know us and us you; add some more colour.

Do NOT feel that you can make a fool of yourself in this forum. It's already been done countless times by myself and a number of others. There are some doozies in our annuls and I'm certain that you won't come close to matching most of them:Dazzled:

This place is accepting to a fault, so please.... let's hear from you :thumbsup:

Your very good Pal (in advance), beebo.

• 2 weeks later...
Come on, NEWBIES, post post post!! Get your numbers up; get to know us and us you; add some more colour.

Do NOT feel that you can make a fool of yourself in this forum. It's already been done countless times by myself and a number of others. There are some doozies in our annuls and I'm certain that you won't come close to matching most of them:Dazzled:

This place is accepting to a fault, so please.... let's hear from you :thumbsup:

Your very good Pal (in advance), beebo.

And don't worry about anyone 'making fun' of you just because you posted something. We are very accepting and have all sworn an oath only to make fun of Beebo :Surprise:

Did I say that? It was supposed to be a secret.......sorry Jamer! :Winky:

Oh..... and beware of Spidey-bites :Hmm:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

It's only because this section has gone so horribly stale that I am prodded and pushed by my indignance which has collided with disbelief and horror just now and hit me together as a clump, that I must retaliate.

(in time.... in very good time)

• 3 years later...