woah just found you

Guest ashp

Welcome in, Ash. :thumbsup:

As thereaper asked, where are you from, Bud? Are you from Canada? I'm from Canada and so are a few others, they're from Canada too. Not enough Canadians here so I'm always hoping for someone from Canada, so are you? From Canada, I mean.....

(sorry..... did I scare you? lol.)

As thereaper asked, where are you from, Bud? Are you from Canada? I'm from Canada and so are a few others, they're from Canada too. Not enough Canadians here so I'm always hoping for someone from Canada, so are you? From Canada, I mean.....

Don't worry m8 there is more of us Brits than those Canadians we'll look after yeah LOL LOL :Clown:

And welcome to the pad Ash hope you enjoy the place and post a plenty have fun we do.

Mr D

Arrgh! You're scaring me, that's for sure! Welcome aboard Ash! This is a great place to hang around, download files, and get into friendly discussions on any topic! Start by telling us more about yourself!

For instance;

Are you from Canada? I'm from Canada and so are a few others, they're from Canada too. Not enough Canadians here so I'm always hoping for someone from Canada, so are you? From Canada, I mean..... :Dazzled: :Winky:

Hi Beebo! Are you from Canada? I'm from Canada and so are a few others, they're from Canada too. Not enough Canadians here so I'm always hoping for someone from Canada, so are you? From Canada, I mean..... :Clown: