HELP ! I need tea bags !

djweeble

Can anyone help me out ??

I've run out of decent tea, so I need a nice big bag of Tetley Tea Bags posting to Norway, we can't get them here and I'm damned if I'm gonna drink that Lipton Yellow Tea crap, or those girly fruit teas (where's the vomit emoticon when you need it ).

Anyone ??

No problem, DJ. If someone closer Norway can't do it, just send me your address. I believe I even have a Norway Hockey cap I can send along :thumbsup: .

(our "Superstore" has the big-boys)

Thanks for the offers everyone.

I'll wait and see what MrD's nephew comes up with first, and decide from there.

And yes mate, it's just the standard ones.

Jed, you can bring some over no matter what squire :thumbsup: and if you're driving, make sure you bring Angel Delight, Branston Pickle, Ginsters Pasties, Fray Bentos Pies, Walls bangers, CREAM EGGS, Charlesworths Pork Pies, Oxo's, Bisto Gravy Granules, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and as many bottles of Reverend James as you can carry.

Angel Delight, Branston Pickle, Ginsters Pasties, Fray Bentos Pies, Walls bangers, CREAM EGGS, Charlesworths Pork Pies, Oxo's, Bisto Gravy Granules, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and as many bottles of Reverend James as you can carry.

I'd emigrate just to avoid most of that list!

:Laugh:

make sure you bring Angel Delight, Branston Pickle, Ginsters Pasties, Fray Bentos Pies, Walls bangers, CREAM EGGS, Charlesworths Pork Pies, Oxo's, Bisto Gravy Granules, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and as many bottles of Reverend James as you can carry.

I think there's a black market in Norway & DJ has cornered it! :Winky: :Fun:

Jed, you can bring some over no matter what squire :thumbsup: and if you're driving, make sure you bring Angel Delight, Branston Pickle, Ginsters Pasties, Fray Bentos Pies, Walls bangers, CREAM EGGS, Charlesworths Pork Pies, Oxo's, Bisto Gravy Granules, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and as many bottles of Reverend James as you can carry.

Nothing like good ole English healthy food eh lol

Have to laugh as it reminded me of a bar in Japan when I was there for the world cup. The bar owner an English guy imported when he could heinz baked beans. With the normal food he sold he sold the beans at £5 a tin and never failed to sell all the tins he had.

Have to laugh as it reminded me of a bar in Japan when I was there for the world cup. The bar owner an English guy imported when he could heinz baked beans. With the normal food he sold he sold the beans at £5 a tin and never failed to sell all the tins he had.

Are you sure it was "Heinz" baked beans and not "Libby's" ? Libby's was always my favourite but all I can find now is Heinz (not bad either).

Hey bro i found something in my house you wanted for Xmas time :Smiler:

Hows about a 5 piece foil decoration set for the ceiling?

Its brand new from woollies bought b4 it closed down last year

Passport permitting and flights coach etc ill bring them with me when i come through end of may oh and bring what i can as well :Winky:

Now i'm worried A1W is blowing kisses at me AAArrrrggghhhh

@DJ sorry for delay m8 turns out my nephew is as usless as his mother he is gonna get me a bag but it'll be next week as he got loads of orders from his friends and got theres first little sod he is.

So still onto it m8

Mr D

.............. make sure you bring Angel Delight, Branston Pickle, Ginsters Pasties, Fray Bentos Pies, Walls bangers, CREAM EGGS, Charlesworths Pork Pies, Oxo's, Bisto Gravy Granules, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and as many bottles of Reverend James as you can carry.

Sometimes don't you just miss living in Britain?

Hey DJ is THIS and use to you?

All1

HOLY COW ! :cha-ching:

All1, you just made a friend for life, my girlfriend wants to have your babies :In-love:

AND: we've plastered that site's link all over some of the expat forums we visit, it's the most popular thing since sliced bread !!

All1, you are our hero, and we are not worthy :Cool:

edit: She just blew 200 quid there :Nervous: but we saved more than double that :Teeth:

Mr D:

No hurry mate, we managed to get hold of a small box (120) from a mate who just took a day trip to London.

But we'll still be more than happy to be on the recieving end of a nice large bag.

Ness:

This is our place Click me for a piccie

If you zoom out a couple of clicks, there's an airport 3 - 4Km to the south east of us, that's Gardermoen Airport, the main international airport in Norway

All1, you just made a friend for life, my girlfriend wants to have your babies :In-love:
Sorry m8 I'm a non breeder so I'll have to stick something on the end of it :In-love:

Oh well only came across it by chance looking for a pic of something and came up with that place so glad it's of some use to.

All1

• 11 months later...

OK, so Mr D did the business :Thumbs_Up1: and we've been well stocked for the last year . . . . However . . .

We're down to the last 30 or so now, so,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Mr D, any chance of another bagfull :Laugh:

No cash & carry offers from me m8 best i can do for you is 320 tea bags for a fiver

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Tea/Tetley_Tea_Bags_160_per_pack_500g.html

If Mr D can't help ya i'm happy to buy what is needed for you and mail over and you can settle up when we knew all the costs, doubt if you'll take this offer up but it's there for you if you need it.

All1

• 2 weeks later...