Back now!

Jamer

We had a great holiday in Lanzarote and it was good to catch up with some old friends from when I lived there. I will try and add some pictures later.

Was there in April for 10 days that turned into 15 with help from the dust cloud, stayed at Costa Teguise, lovely little island :Thumbs_Up1: i could live there.

Was there in April for 10 days that turned into 15 with help from the dust cloud, stayed at Costa Teguise, lovely little island :Thumbs_Up1: i could live there.

Costa Teguise is where I lived, ran a bar there and did some scuba diving teaching. Where did you stay?

We stayed at a place called Club Sciroco opposite a hotel called Sands Beach Resort

We had a couple of trips to Tmanfaya and to the yellow submarine but most of the time we just chilled

Very enjoyable i would go again

We stayed at a place called Club Sciroco opposite a hotel called Sands Beach Resort

We had a couple of trips to Tmanfaya and to the yellow submarine but most of the time we just chilled

Very enjoyable i would go again

Weird that's we we stayed!! nice place