Isopropyl alcohol

Alloneword

We used that in the shop for cleaning the circuit boards etc :Winky:

Alcohol is sensitive to light and heat also if the seal is broke on the container it will start to degrade, it loses it volatility just like gas :Smiler:

I take it you have the aerosol type with the straw :In-love: . We had the container.

Br

We used that in the shop for cleaning the circuit boards etc
Yea that's what i need it for, one of the PVR has an issue with it's clock and the clcok pcb needs cleaning in a certain spot.

Alcohol is sensitive to light and heat also if the seal is broke on the container it will start to degrade, it loses it volatility just like gas

I take it you have the aerosol type with the straw :In-love: . We had the container.

Yea you got it i have straw version so i'm guessing it will be fine, as for drinking it DaveB not my cup of tea prefer meths :cha-ching:

All1

It will still be fine if it's in an aerosol can.

I have a few 2 litre bottles that I've had for about 6 years, and they are still OK, even though they've been opened, as long as you replace the cap tightly, and keep it in a cool (ish) place out of direct sunlight, it'll still last for years in those.