Another Extradition

2ndLoser

Of course it's rendition...

And coming at the same time as Good Old Uncle Sam spirits away a murderer of 16 CIVILIANS so that justice won't be done for them...

America (or rather the corporate/banking puppet masters) is the biggest threat in this world, and it's about time more people realised that.....

Personally I'd like to see a big wall built around the place, with no one allowed in or out, and let the playground bullies fight amongst themselves - instead of f*cking around with everyone else's lives!

Well knock me down with a feather !

I have long held the same views on the good ole USA as Sparks.

Allies my arse - they would drop our supposed friendship like a hot taty if it suited them.

They interfere where they have no business and when it gets tough - the tough phucks off.

If the lad had commited a murder in America - then there would be no problem with sending him back to face the music.

But, he is an easy target (they don't seem to get many Russians or Chinese extradited do they) and they can 'bully' us into complying.

It's long past the time we stopped sucking American d**ks and told them to F O.

It's nothing new either - if you read Spike Milligans war memiors he will tell you that when he was in Italy and bombers flew overhead

If they were German - they knew they were flying to bomb somewhere else and so no panic. If they were American everyone dived into the nearest ditch.