Very hot today

derren

Well if your on holiday in Thailand :In-love:

Well first holiday in two years and had to bloody work hard to get here. So with the wife and her daughter.

So far to bloody hot for me and even for the wife.

I am staying at a hotel next to the old airport. This is used very little now after the recent floods. So i did a little urban exploring yesterday walking around the old airport, down cooridoors and up and down lifts with no one about. Things falling apart, big holes in the floor and many ceiling tiles falling down. I was thinking zombie movie as I walked around with no one else there.

Off to Ayyathaua tomorrow then to a island called Koh Chang.

Derren

Well if your on holiday in Thailand :In-love:

Well first holiday in two years and had to bloody work hard to get here. So with the wife and her daughter.

So far to bloody hot for me and even for the wife.

I am staying at a hotel next to the old airport. This is used very little now after the recent floods. So i did a little urban exploring yesterday walking around the old airport, down cooridoors and up and down lifts with no one about. Things falling apart, big holes in the floor and many ceiling tiles falling down. I was thinking zombie movie as I walked around with no one else there.

Off to Ayyathaua tomorrow then to a island called Koh Chang.

Derren

Upload some pictures mate, would love to see some

Yes mate the Amari Don Muang. I have been in the pool each day but have just moved on now to Ayyuatua (sp).

The hotel you remember, has really just about had it with the airport move. It a sad place hanging on to its heyday and a shame really. I was upgraded to the exec room and had only paid £24 a night so happy about that, but without this move to this excellent huge room, I would have been disappointed. Can't blame the hotel to much as its a huge place where customers probably dropped 90% overnight with new airport opening and there is nothing they could do about that. Nice staff, lovely building and cooridoors and all that but just a shame.

On the first night there was just me. I went to the nice Henry's bar alone and ate and really felt like in the Shining.

Then the second worst thing happened - the chinese arrived on masse (the worst would be russians). They seem to be in transit so only here a few hours then back to my own then another batch. Did meet a lovely dutch girl and a brllliant American who was just so interesting - he had come over and brought a chopper engine with him as he was building a bike.

But last night something interesting happened. Beauty's. Lots of them. All over the place. Wall to wall girls in lovely dresses, dark hair and model looks. Typical my wife arrived back from the village last night. Why or why were they not here the night before?????

Derren