'Des Res' with all mod cons....

sparks

Talking of army stuff, we have always had a fair amount of army helicopters coming and going near us but over the last 3 months I have seen about a dozen apache helicopters flying over head, i guess there getting used to landmarks etc but it strikes me as being over kill, I mean what are the chances of them being used?

Think about it if you were one of the radicals would it not be a lot more succesfull to take yourself and half a dozen m8's down the tube at rush hour and just spray the platform with bullets, if you planned it right (busy time, no exits etc) you could wipe out hundreds in just a few seconds, apache helicopters I ask you what next tanks in the streets, oops soz that's next years riots.

All1

1. There is no need - it's just to fill a few pockets and be 'seen' to be doing something about a (probably non-existent) 'threat'...

2. Get the plebs to accept a continued militarisation program by their 'controllers' which will remain... remember - plod with machine guns at airports was a 'temporary' measure!

Mind you, the biggest threat comes from the whole thing coming to a grinding halt due to incompetence - we can but hope!

It's for the secret firework display finale - in keeping with the spirit that it's all got to be a collosal waste of money we're going to shoot down half a dozen attack helicopters at the end of the games!

That'll be worth watching...

Well it's started already 3 chinoocks (spelling), 1 apache, and just seen 2 of those seakings things, jesus i'll need new earplugs in the summer, all this money just think how many old people could get looked after for this, just shocking :Hmm:

But All1....

Think of all those paranoid people whose fears will be put at ease that there won't be another september 11th...

Of course any self respecting terrorist will take this as an allah given opportunity to strike elsewhere.... :Winky:

Well when you think about it logicly (i know spelling again) the chances of going via the 9/11 route again are very slim, IMO if i wanted to bring mayhem to London, you find the tube with the longest stops between stations (not hard with the web) half a dozen radicals with AK47 (easy to get with today's border controls :Winky: ) get on at one end and as train pulls away 2 of them open up on the first carraige when they have ran out of rounds the next 2 take over while they are unloading the first lot reload and let guns cool down, then when 2nd lot have run out they step back let the 3rd lot open up and so on, you could wipe out hundres in minutes, hell you dont even have to go that far just shoot the driver and stop the train mid tunnel then open up on everyone doing it in the same way that way no body can rush you.

An even more simple route is rent a house that backs onto a fast train line and take apart the track or put something in it to make the 8.47 from where ever to where ever derail and given how people are shoved on those trains you'll kill dozens, what ever measures you put in place they will find a way round it or do something else, hell it's so easy it's shocking.

Given i live not a million miles away from the site am i worried about attack? Eeeer no in a simple word, does having jets flying overhead missles on flats make me feels safer? Of course not because if they are going to attack i think they will use another route, ANY attack in London will bring world wide attention no matter what, and if you don't hear from me over the games period you'll know plod has taken me away for not falling for this sh1t.

All1

Oh no, they are trying to protect us. The complete totalatarian bast@rds

How many AK47's do you have then all1 - seeing as it's so easy.

Or are you confusing movies with reality, it's easy to do if you just sit all day watching telly.

You two entertain us all no end.

If 'they' were really trying to protect us 'they' wouldn't have launched their illegal wars would they...

The 'threats' we now face are as a direct result of our policies abroad...

Leaving aside the lockerbie plane (which could have fallen anywhere, and wasn't an attack on the UK), could anyone tell us of an Islamic inspired terrorist attack in the UK prior to the invasions of Iraq/Afghanistan?

Oh no, they are trying to protect us. The complete totalatarian bast@rds

How many AK47's do you have then all1 - seeing as it's so easy.

Or are you confusing movies with reality, it's easy to do if you just sit all day watching telly.

You two entertain us all no end.

Personally none, too big to get on the bus, so working on your thought process they must be no automatic weapons on our streets what so ever, I was refering to an automatic weapon, and please don't tell me they are just in the movies just watch the news on a monday morning, anyway you have your thought and i have mine i'm fairly sure we won't be haiving any plane attacks or anything on those lines, but who know they might launch a few rockets at us mind you that will never happen will it as there is none in the UK ask the guys at Vauxhall cross they will tell you that :Winky: