Innocent until proven guilty.... Yea right

Alloneword

In the past year or so every time I logged into gamers, all I saw as sparks complaining posts about how crap it is in the UK and all the other things that were not right, I do not think he did jamers any favours and i have noticed a massive improvement in activity since he has gone, shame because he used to be a really good member here he just got a bit OTT with his protesting posts.

This is what most members would of experienced when logging into the forums, he had virtually taken over the place in my opinion, makes a refreshing change to see some of the old members logging in and the forum is noticeably more active for sure :Thumbs_Up1:

This is what most members would of experienced when logging into the forums, he had virtually taken over the place in my opinion, makes a refreshing change to see some of the old members logging in and the forum is noticeably more active for sure :Thumbs_Up1:

Got me back :Winky: