Just wondered

daveb47

If anyone has an answer to a question i asked years ago

I want to know if there is just one positive thing or advantage that us being un the eu has done for the typical man in the street?

Hopefully we can have a reasonable discussion about things now lol

And for the influx of Poles, serbs, russians and whoever.

I am very sexist though because most of the european girls are very bonny - so I don't mind then coming here at all.

I work in some factories and it is almost totally european workers - a lot can't speak the language.

But, they all seem very nice people.

I am very sexist though because most of the european girls are very bonny - so I don't mind then coming here at all.

I work in some factories and it is almost totally european workers - a lot can't speak the language.

And that means that you cant understand them when they say no....lol

I have learned to say 'hello' and 'good morning' and 'nice to meet you' and a few other phrases in Polish _ it seems to go down well.

Plus the polish for 'Bitch' and when you say it you have to spit on the floor at the same time - a good laugh with the Polish blokes

Not sure - the metrification board was abandoned long ago - that's why we buy fuel in litres yet we do miles per gallon and our cars are in miles per hour and our signposts are still in miles. We buy fruit and veg in kilos but everyone reverts to a kilo being about two pounds, thank god we still drink pints...

Somebody didn't think this through did they?

:D

Well if you don't know by now but my GF is Polish. She gets a little annoyed as any trouble in the City and everyone says oh its Polish people, when half the time it's Lithuanian's, Romanian or lads from Russia.

Polish and Czech I know are allowed to work within the UK where as Romanian, Russian and Bulgarians are not allowed unless they are self employed. Obviously most Russians are here illegally.