Anyone have an email address for Dave (the mod)

Alloneword

I know this p1ss some of you off that I am back, but i had to come back and post this one thread, as Dave has not been on here for over a year and i have lost his private emaill addy i had for him if you have one can you pleas email me at

Thanks

All1

• Thumbs Up 1

Good to see you here Allone!! how you doing matey?
Not to bad.

Hi A1. How are you.

You are sorely missed here.

Thanks for the kinds words D, don't think i'm missed that much to be honest buddy, i think people were getting fed up with me agreeing with Sparks all the time, but as i say thanks for the kind words.

Hey Alloneword nice to have you back

Thnak buddy but it's just to see if i can track down an email addy for Dave, I asked people to reply to my email as i'm sure Dave would not want private email all over a board so he gets spam left right and centre, but it would seem i'm not going to get much luck in tracking him down which is a real shame.

All1

• Thumbs Up 1

Did not realise that you had gone lol
Says alot don't it.

Welcome back alloneword, where have you been hiding?
Under my rock m8

good to see you allone, how is everything with you bud?
Not to bad to be honest, no point in moaning there is always someone worse of then yourself.

OK i'll leave it at that if anyone does come across his email i'd be grateful if you could pass it on to me at the above email addy, i do check it at least once a week.

I wish everyone the best for 2013, i think some of us might need it what with triple dip and all that lot :Hmm: , All the best guys.

All1

• 3 weeks later...