Police arrest the 1970’s in dawn raid

daveb47

Police arrest the 1970’s in dawn raid

Scotland Yard have confirmed that the 1970’s have been arrested on suspicion of sexual offenses dating back as far as 1970 in a dawn raid this morning.

The detectives in charge of the Jimmy Savile investigation have arrested every male media personality from the decade and built a time machine to take them back to the 1970’s, where they will hold the era in suspended animation to prevent any further sexual offenses taking place.

Chief Inspector Nick Crimms spoke to The Daily What A ###### Surprise yesterday: “We know that 1970’s committed sexual offenses and said many sexist comments about females who may have been under 18. This makes us certain that any male living in the decade was and continues to be a pedophile, which is why we have arrested the entire 1970’s. Police scientists are currently investigating ways to erase the entire decade from time.” when asked if he was a pedophile, Nick Crimms remarked: “We have compelling evidence to suggest that I may have looked in my rear view mirror at a group of school girls in 1979 and thought ‘Phoworrrrr, if I was a few years younger.’. If found guilty I will face justice and commit suicide because I won’t be able to live with myself.”

In wake of the arrests John Thaw’s desiccated corpse has been exhumed and is currently being interviewed by specially trained Police Officers. “We want to send a clear message out to these offenders that being dead will not allow them to escape responsibility for their crimes. John Thaw was in the public conscience in 1970’s so is certain to be a you-know-what.” said Crimms.

Meanwhile, campaigners are calling for Dennis Waterman to hung from the trees in Hyde Park without trail for saying “Hello love.” to a 15 year old girl in 1976.

More disturbingly evidence has surfaced detectives have said, that Sean Connery may have said something sexist and looked at a teenage girl’s bottom sometime between 1964 and 1971, meaning that the entire 1960’s will be investigated as well. The 1960’s spokesman was unavailable for comment, as he his is currently being held in custody on suspicion of looking down a girl’s top.

Brilliant!

This is all about MONEY! if you did not complain then - DON'T complain now! load of old tosh in most cases! Have you seen how many claims from people jumping on the bandwagon have gone against Jimmy Savile complete joke!