"Deniers" Were Right All Along

djweeble

Stolen from Captain Ranty (search and ye shall find) :Winky:

In what is described as a 'truly sensational' report we learn that those who rightly condemned all of those climate lies over the years were spot on.

AGW, Climate Change, call it what you will, (they do, they change it to suit the ludicrous agenda they push), is complete and utter tosh.

You might want to bear that in mind when the Green Freaks start howling about CO2.

CO2 is that stuff that trees need to live. The trees very kindly suck it up and release it as something useful to every living thing on the planet: air.

The Greens want to save the planet, but in order to do so, they want to radically reduce CO2 emissions which will kill the trees which will kill all the animals and plants, and it will most assuredly kill off the people too. What is it about these freaks that drives them towards a pristine earth containing no people, no fauna, and no flora? Is that the dream? A nice shiny earth but completely devoid of life?

It's the same with PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), whose members almost never come across a healthy animal that they didn't want to put down. PETA euthanises 90% of the animals they pick up. How lovely for the animals.

We also have the depopulation mob. Despite empirical evidence showing that the planet can sustain 118 billion people, they insist that 7 billion souls are already too many. Naturally, all those espousing this claptrap want to kill off the brown people. We white folks will be just fine. I never yet saw a brown depopulater. Funny, that.

Hypocrites. All of them. Mind you, it is easy money. If you have a PhD in talking shite, the government will shovel millions at you. Politicians: the most gullible sub-species on the face of the earth.

Have a snippet from the report:

"New research produced by a Norwegian government project, described as "truly sensational" by independent experts, indicates that humanity's carbon emissions produce far less global warming than had been thought: so much so that there is no danger of producing warming beyond the IPCC upper safe limit of 2°C for many decades."

and

Renowned Swedish climate boffin Caroline Leck, who was not involved in the research, commented:

“These results are truly sensational. If confirmed by other studies, this could have far-reaching impacts on efforts to achieve the political targets for climate.”

The whole thing is here: Climate Change Freaks Are Full Of Shit, Report Says

It seems that the Green Freaks emerged way too early. We do not need their shrieking until 2050 at the earliest.

So governments around the world can now cancel the cheques, or better yet, claw back the billions they gave to these imbeciles in the first place.

And for fuchs sake, get my electricity bill down to a sensible level again. All the lies told by warmists achieved only one thing: more money flew out of my wallet than was strictly necessary.

I'd like a refund please.

And then I want every warmist flogged. Twice.

I was skeptical from the start.

The only good I can see from all of this global warming nonsense is that pollution has been cut down.

Well not in Japan or China because the government doesn't give a monkeys chuff about it's people there.

They are getting what used to be called 'The London Smog' years ago.

People say 'look at all the flooding we are getting because of the climate warming'

Look at the records - there are pictures of towns flooded worse than now 100 years ago - was it warming then too.

And I agree with the post that we should not still be paying a levy on our fuel bills for something that does not exist and isn't true.