Testing your own fax machine

Alloneword

If I had the choice, I would throw my fax machine in the bin. Only trouble is it's part of a brilliant colour laser printer.

I run my own business and fax's were popular once upon a time now all I get is advertisements or spam.

And it's my toner and paper they are using. I would turn it off but once a blue flood someone wants to send a genuine fax.

Nearly £200 it costs for new toner cartridges too.

pm me your number m8ty and ill send you a fax
Thanks for the offer Daz, Brother have pulled there finger out for me and sent me a few test faxes which comes out fine the only trouble is the enclosed telephone lead they give you is too short and according to all the bods they don't do an extension lead that would fit Brother machines as they have special wiring, i know there is straight though and crossover buttech guys are saying it's neither of these, it's not a major deal I only bought it as i got a stonking deal £166 but i got £100 cashback (they should check there links more often :Smiler: ) just a shame the colour is grey (yuk)

All1