RIP Milky

Jamer

It's a shame i remember him I remember him too

Jamer I just tried to look him up on here to see that his last post was but I'm not seeing him

is the a way that you can put what his last words on here was (I know it will be trivial but when you read the last words it shows you how short life is)

It's a shame i remember him I remember him too

Jamer I just tried to look him up on here to see that his last post was but I'm not seeing him

is the a way that you can put what his last words on here was (I know it will be trivial but when you read the last words it shows you how short life is)

http://www.jamerspad.com/index.php?showtopic=24944&p=115435

Some may find death an uncomfortable subject and jokes many not sit well but i have to admit i found it funny and very ironic. :Thumbs-Up:

All1

Terry would of laughed at that himself, he was my milkman when I had a carpet shop in Ledbury and was always asking me where he could download stuff etc I told him to register on the site, the rest in history. Terry was a real nice guy and I am gutted that it has been over 8 months since he passed away and I have only just found out. He will be missed RIP my friend.

A loss of a good friend, I posted a photo of my last dog on here a few years back and Milky got in touch wanting my address. I asked why and he said he had something to send to me, I was surprised to receive a painting done by his own fair hand of my photo. I still have it and will keep it in pride of place. Here's to a good friend and a gentleman, all the best Milky - "Gone but not forgotten".

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...