Looking for a reciept

Ogre

Wife had a car go into the back of her late last year. Her iphone was damaged, screen and digitizer broke in the impact. She got rid of the phone and I gave her my old one to use. The insurance company are asking for a reciept for the iphone before they will replace it. It was 2nd hand when I got ot for her and I have no recoept. Anyone have a reciept for an iphone I can use?

They are being right tw*ts over this. Wanting reciepts for things like broken sunglasses and phone holder. Its not like these things cost hundreds. She was sitting at traffic lights when some tw*t in a white van with Leicester Tigers on the side just ploughed into the back of her and the baby.

The thing is a lot of shops that sell phones put the IMEI on the receipt

Did she use the app store and have a apple ID this can be printed off as it will say what idevices that ID is used on

and it will be in her name (this is better than a receipt)

Yes it came in a box but no we don't have it anymore. I suppose all I can do is re-create a reciept for a 2nd hand purchase.

They are now saying they want a receipt for the original purchase of her wedding ring the hospital cut off her finger following the crash then they subsequently lost. We bought it from a silvercrafter in Wales whose store is not there anymore (I phoned them yesterday - they have closed down). I didn't keep the receipt from 6 years ago.