Time to get the wellies out, Thames is flodding

Alloneword

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-flooding-river-thames-bursts-banks-swamping-waterfronts-across-capital-10061480.html

I know round my way (well .5 mile away it's already breached the walls by a local pub, as for me no need to panic, I'm BELOW sea level, so next 2 or 3 high tides should be intresting at 4am and 4pm on Sunday, where is noah and his ark when you need him? time to look at some waders i think.

All1

It's the thin edge of the wedge Jamer, nobody worried much about the west country last year but when London goes the bods that be will be going nuts and blaming everyone but themselves this will give you an idea of why i think it's a case of when not if

closure_crop.jpg

I can't talk much about North or West London, but South and East would have major issues rehousing people, i'm guessing loads would just be shipped out to somewhere else, but not much an advertisment for the UK is it? Oh well guess it's time to get the new ditch kit sorted for the other half and invest in a tin boat or move to Crystal Palace.

All1