Hello

g0at`

Hi Rother! 

.. Aye, intend to stick around for the reason that it took me bloody long enough to log back in here.. I invariably forgot my password.. did the ol' password reset only for it to end up at an unused email account of mine which I'd inevitably forgotten the password to, too. 

Got in in the end, password was a variation of a password which I'm still using today.. think that's the internet telling me that I should probably think about changing my password to something totally different - ha! 

I see some of the old timers are still active, and see that like me, some have logged in from time to time to say hi. 

.. a bit miffed that my avatar seems to have disappeared - I remember it took me ages to find a nice cartoon goat - now I have 10+years of additional cartoon goats to look through on google images before I can get it back again .. I *will* find it :) 

e: kudos to Jamer to keep this place running all of these years, was surprised If I'm being honest to see that it's still an active forum

g0at I've done the password thing a lot of time over the years now some sites need you to show ID before a reset

so now I use a password manager the one i use is KeePass Classic I run it from a USB pen the is a Portable one on there site

give it a try m8.