I am sooooooooooooo bored!

Sakura

Where are you? Its nice here in Wolverhampton UK

I didnt know you live so close by?! I best take a better look at your pic so if I see you I leg the other way haha!  :Surprised_32: ...but on a more serious tone, I live in Walsall and it seems so cold to me, mind it's probably colder in the house, got me cardi, tshirt, leggings, skirt and socks on lol!!  :Laughing_32:

I didnt know you live so close by?! I best take a better look at your pic so if I see you I leg the other way haha!  :Surprised_32: ...but on a more serious tone, I live in Walsall and it seems so cold to me, mind it's probably colder in the house, got me cardi, tshirt, leggings, skirt and socks on lol!!  :Laughing_32:

I used to live in Hereford but moved here about 5 years ago.

I used to live in Hereford but moved here about 5 years ago.

Ah I see, so you used to live by Jamers then?! And where is Jamers, you replied once and not said boo on this thread since lol! You have to entertain me if you want me to stick around LOL  :Laughing_32:

Ah I see, so you used to live by Jamers then?! And where is Jamers, you replied once and not said boo on this thread since lol! You have to entertain me if you want me to stick around LOL  :Laughing_32:

lol Yes Jamer and me are best mates he was my best man. So what do you do for a living these days? I am still in web design. 

lol Yes Jamer and me are best mates he was my best man. So what do you do for a living these days? I am still in web design. 

Oh thats cool :)

ARghhh I am again currently unemployed and looking for work, wish I can tell you some super duper job  :Blushing_32: ..but blinking everyone seems to be unemployed! I do one day a week volunteering for a childrens charity shop and thats about it.

And I don't rem about you in web design lol..you probably told me but I kinda scatty and have sieve memorys!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...