Anyone in the US or Canada?

Alloneword

Hi i need to buy something from a US supplier, who will only ship to the UK if i spend $200, and i'd rather not do that if i can help it.

So i was wondering would anyone in the US or Canada be happy to order the stuff i need for me and have it send to yourself, then once it gets to you mail it on to me, the item i need to buy is here:

http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/product/7914/Helen_Twowheels_Super_Pack_Straps

and will cost anywhere between $20 and $50 (not worked out how much i need to spend yet), we can either do it 2 ways, firstly you pay for everything that includes buying/shipping to yourself then shipping to me and give me a final figure and i will pay you via paypal asap, or if your unhappy doing that we can try and come up with a rough figure and i can paypal that to you first, that way you don't spend your own case, if i need to pay you more at the end of course i woud do asap.

I know some companies do this but no idea what they charge, Hopefully some folks on here vouch for me that i'm good for it, as i say i will pay up front if it helps the situation.

All1

• Thumbs Up 1

OK looks like i have drawn a blank here :Sad_32:

So two other options open to me and they are, do you know anyone in the US or Canada who will do this for me, or failing that anyone know of any companies that do this US to UK forwardng kind of schemes?

I don't want to pay $200 for a few bits of webbing.

All1

• 2 weeks later...

Pink my ar*e, well it's been sorted had a superb guy from illinois, come to the rescue, it cost him $58 to get it too me and he does not want any cash for it, as i live in London he wanted some nick nacks from my neck of the woods which i thought was amazing, so goes to prove there is stil some nice folks out there, want to say thanks to Norm for the offer of his help, thanks m8 i owe you one :Thumbs-Up:

All1