Push bike riders

Alloneword

I ride a motorbike and am going to start riding with a rucksake on my back and it has mesh pocket which i want to put some kind of red flashing push bike light in it and i'm looking for suggestions as far what brand to look out for etc, they will be powered by rechargable batteries of some sort (AA/AAA), any hints or tips you can let me have would be handy.

All1

Thanks Jamer i was hoping for a deditcated pushie to give some input, but i have been hunting round push bike websites and the top three that come to mind (without spending sill money) are the Knog Blinder Road R70 that you suggested, Trek Bontrager Flare R and CatEye Rapid X3, having had a quick nose it's looking like the CatEye will get my money as it's 100 lumens but not made final decision as yet.

All1

Before you do this, check the rules.

I'm sure I read somewhere that a flashing red light on a motorised vehicle is illegal.

OK thanks i was just about to pop out in the morning to get it, i went for the CatEye in the end at £40, but i'll do some digging first

All1

• 3 weeks later...