Anybody able to change a 2D plan to a 3D plan for me?

Dazling

Untested by me so even though it's portable i'd make an image Daz.

Sweet Home 3D 5.5 Multilingual Potable

Sweet Home 3D is a interior design application that helps you place your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview. There are many interior design software applications available on the market. I'll present one of them to you now. Sweet Home 3D is the perfect tool to help you place furniture in your house. If you want to redecorate an apartment or rearrange the existing furniture in a room, Sweet Home 3D might prove to be the easiest way.

hxxps://rg.to/file/46186b096bed1f3bba766137f80f9873/Sweet.Home.3D.5.5.Portable.sanet.cd.rar.html

hxxp://nitroflare.com/view/9E4AB0147A0E49E/Sweet.Home.3D.5.5.Portable.sanet.cd.rar

All1

Thanks Alloneword I managed to copy my plan I had took me hours but did get an almost 1-1 copy but in 3D

was able to add toilets, showers and hand basin in the bathrooms and also beds, wardrobes , tv etc in bedrooms and a kitchen ( of sort )

also PC desk and a Sofa in the lounge but couldn't work out how to reduce the height of the walls so was unable to get the

right perspective for my Balcony ( Still looking to try and find out how or even if I can do it lol )

Roll on 2019 now for when it will be build then the hard work begins shopping for the furniture lol