FFS what next

Alloneword

First off if you think i'm a racist then jog on but i'm so p1ssed off hearing about Stephen Lawrence, now to top it all we have a bank holiday for him every year on the 22nd April, i mean why?

I get that for his parents, family and friends it's been a complete nightmare and they have my deepest sympathy.

But be realistic it is one dude who died, sure it's one Black dude and he was killed by racists and throughout the whole of the uk many "non-whites" will die at the hands of whites some will be racists acts some won't be, but gets my goat most of all it's one dude what makes him so special?

If we have a public holiday for him why not a public holday for everyone who dies at the hands of a drunk driver, that day could be given over to educating the public about the danger drink driving is, why not?

What about a public holiday for every person who has died at the hands of their partner be it a man or a woman, oh no we can't have that can we.

Dare i mention a day of to educate everyone about drugs, not to mention drink on daily lives not just drink driving (Ant).

My point is what makes this kid so special? NOTHING

Jesus sooner this country eats itself up the better, or even better someone drop a bomb on us we just might wake up and smell the god damm fooking coffee.

All1

This is my point why not have a bank hol for teenagers who have died it might make us think more about it with this one i hear his name and switch off living in London all i ever hear is SL this and SL that, if we have to have a public holiday then make it about more then one dude, I hate this country with such a passion and if anyone says move, then i would if i could sad to say i'm stuck in this poo hole, anyone want a 1 bed flat 2 minutes from the river rent is only £65,000 a week it's a bargain honestly.

All1

• Like 1

On 23/04/2018 at 23:15, Alloneword said:

This is my point why not have a bank hol for teenagers who have died it might make us think more about it with this one i hear his name and switch off living in London all i ever hear is SL this and SL that, if we have to have a public holiday then make it about more then one dude, I hate this country with such a passion and if anyone says move, then i would if i could sad to say i'm stuck in this poo hole, anyone want a 1 bed flat 2 minutes from the river rent is only £65,000 a week it's a bargain honestly.

All1

I agree bud, problem is nobody will complain about this because it will upset the PC brigade...

Don't get me started.....

I'm all for equality and peace and harmony but as soon as you give any minority equal rights - they take the p1$$.

The majority have to bow to their every whim. 'Can't call em this, can't call em that' etc.

Is the SL Day a bank holiday? I thought it was just a remembrance day (I'm often wrong)

Here's a story from my locality that might make you wonder what this country is coming to.

The council put a statement out that all their public toilets would be closed as they cost too much to maintain.

Every public lav was then boarded up.

They then ran a piece in the paper telling you which shops would allow you to use their bogs.

These shops soon stopped that because of the  - shall we say misuse.

Then out of the blue, it came to light that they were building a new toilet block in town for the transgender community. (they came under pressure and buckled for fear of being called homophobic)

That's building, not reopening - at a cost of 50 grand. So unless you are a bloke that wears a dress, you can't $h1t or p1ss anywhere.

But it gets worse........... the LGBT+ whatever, complained that those toilets were only for males transitioning to females and there was nowhere for the ;females to males; to sh1te.

So..... they added an extension for those too. (no cost has been printed) But the especially made signs that show boy to girl and girl to boy cost 5 grand So that's me and 3 neighbors annual council tax spent on 2 signs 

They also employ an attendant to make sure only transgenders use them. I don't know if you are a boy to girl whether you have to flash your nob to prove it or if you have a card or something.

Meanwhile, 98% of the public - who pay 98% of the council tax have not got a single toilet to go on.

THis cannot go on..... something has to change.

You all are just seeing the beginning.  Be prepared to lose all of the rights that you have enjoyed for years.  Over on this side of the pond,  Unless you are of a certain skin color, religious persuasion or political party you are screwed.  I always say that I am glad that I am the age that I  am as I don't want to be around to see the country that I love and that so many good men and women fought and died for to create and protect go down the shi**er.