Forum Upgraded

Jamer

Nice one James, you have the heart of a lion to keep the site going.

I have been here from the start and am just as guilty as all the other members by not posting as much as I should even have Jamers is set as my home page

Regards mate

• Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Macs said:

Nice one James, you have the heart of a lion to keep the site going.

I have been here from the start and am just as guilty as all the other members by not posting as much as I should even have Jamers is set as my home page

Regards mate

Thank you, we ll we have been here since 1997, so 22 years not many sites can say that although I have just paid for another years hosting I am finding it more difficult to justify the constant updates and costs with the lack of use, maybe I need to start looking at new idea's. I am an avid watch enthusiast, also into Apple devices, Sonos so could look at setting up a few forums, not sure open to ideas.

• Like 1

Another long time member that is guilty of not visiting as often as I should.  I think that social media - Facebook et al has taken a lot away from forums but I still much prefer the set up and family feel of a proper forum such as this one.

Edit: forget to say thanks to Jamer, which was my initial reason for posting this reply!