Greetings long wayward names of yesteryear

knuckles

Well it's good to see some names I still remember from many years ago. About a dozen of your are still here.....That's awesome!
The fact that Jamers has gone through a few changes and yet still remains ...also quite remarkable.
Going to have a mossy around a bit....hope to bump into some of yea kids in the halls.
Oh! It's me Knuckles....in case yea forgot.
Cheers all.... :Thumbs-Up:

• Thumbs Up 1

Jamers has been here for almost 20 years, surprised not as many people use the forum like in the past. Unless the forum is used it may not survive another 20 years? Good to see you online  :Thumbs-Up:

• Thumbs Up 1

Well it's good to see some names I still remember from many years ago. About a dozen of your are still here.....That's awesome!

The fact that Jamers has gone through a few changes and yet still remains ...also quite remarkable.

Going to have a mossy around a bit....hope to bump into some of yea kids in the halls.

Oh! It's me Knuckles....in case yea forgot.

Cheers all.... :Thumbs-Up:

Hello stranger!!! How are you? Good to see you back  :Happy_32:

Jamers has been here for almost 20 years, surprised not as many people use the forum like in the past. Unless the forum is used it may not survive another 20 years? Good to see you online  :Thumbs-Up:

Helloooo and welcome back to the Pad, good to see you, hoping all is well with you? 

Yup... all is good. I was one of the Yukon / Canadian crowd back in the days around 1998ish. Got remarried and moved to the states a few years back. Life is good.

Welcome back to the forum. Where in the US? I have friends in Fort Meyers Florida and I often visit and love it there.