Rosswell . . .

djweeble

http://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy%20Hottel%20Part%201%20of%201/view

'They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter.

'Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall,' he stated.

The bodies were 'dressed in a metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.'

Thanks for the link :)

I never know what the powers that be are trying to acheive when this kind of information, which they could still easily conceal, is released?

Are they trying to break it to us gently that we are not alone in the universe or do they think it doesn't matter what we tell the public about Roswell we've confused them with so many lies over the years if we told them the truth now - they wouldn't believe us anyway?

I consider the intervention theory (look up Lloyd Pye) a viable alternative to the theory of evolution but I understand how unpalitable that might be to those all over the world who hold strong religious beliefs, I would hope that this is a way of easing them into a different kind of reality - after all - it doesn't destroy faith, I mean who created the aliens if not God?

:Teeth:

• 1 month later...