Iphone tracker

conbrue

Don't know of a prog you are after m8 but i have installed WatchDroid.Pro on my sons mobile and once settup i just txt a command to the phone and it replies with info as to where it is and if it's been stolen i can lock it with another command nice little app in my opinion it'll even txt me letting me know his battery is low as we all know kids are constantly letting battery run out.

Yo peeps,

After the recent news regarding the Apple Iphone secretly tracking each users wereabouts ect, does anybody know of a good windows programs to display this on a map please?

Ta :Surprise:

There is an app of some description for it don't know what it's called but BBC reporter used it today his name is "rory kethlin jones" (middle is spelt wrong i'm sure) if you can track him down i think he has a blog and it might say something on there about the apps name

All1

The are apps out there that can send fake info back.

GPS Spoofing Countermeasures (fake GPS) It's good to run this if you have a iphone and only turn it off when you use the GPS.

the are fake battery level apps to.

Mr Dead the is a app (I can not remember the name of it) but it logs all the apps that are downloaded or installed and you need to use a password to see the log or uninstall the app

if the is a app like this on top of WatchDroid.Pro it will stop any type of Spoofing on that phone I will try and find out what it's called of my mate.

Is there no program to use the saved data and layer it onto a map online or windows?

Only If apple say the is. I know a lot of People that got the iPhone4 and for the 1st 1 or 2 weeks it's all about what it can do this app for that (you know the type of thing)

And after this 1st or 2nd week of use they seem to die down about the apps they are using.

I had one mate that dose not use windows or OSX but runs 100% Linux he got his iphone home and it needed activation over itunes this did not work

So he did it on a mates PC in his mates itunes and all is ok up to the point he tried to Buy a app his credit card did not work as that phone is not in his name it's in his mates

name the one that he did the activation on and apple say's he needs to de-activate and re-activate on his PC he told them that he runs Linux and apple say he will need to put windows on that PC

to use the iphone to buy apps he told them to f**k off he ant putting that c**p on his PC and apple cut him off.

As far as I know you ant even got call blocking on the iphone and the is not a app that can do this for the iphone (this makes the iphone the hardest phone to use if you get any nuisance calls)

I have had a Android phone for over a year now (it's a HTC one) the are over 200 makes and models and all but one have user-replaceable batteries (all but Xperia X10 Mini)

You plug in a Android phone and it WORKS non of this activation c**p and I'm downloading more apps for it now than when I 1st got it and it's getting better every day (The apple store is the same today as 2-3 weeks ago)

I've even gone out and got the new XOOM a LOT better than the Ipad i tride.

what I'm trying to say is that the iphone has maxed out till the next hardware version comes out and then you will get a boost in apps for about 12 weeks and it's apple that have made it this way.