Buying Twitter accounts

Alloneword

First off i'm not going to do anything that is against the law here, i'm just trying to save myself some time.

Every time i post to someone they block me (i think they don't like me, whatever) so rather then buy a few sims and setting up tons of account myself which i could do i just can't be bothered i was wondering about buying say 100 account, not going down TOR/DarkWeb as i dont know enough about it so done a simple google search and tons of options to do this but was looking for some advice on sites i may be able to trust, and any payment hints, i don't use crypto money so options may be limited any help or feedback would be welcome.

All1

Sounds like me and that Wanker Iain Lee.

He only lets sycophants follow him. 

He moans on every tweet how depressed he is and how he wants to end his life and his acolytes tweet in thousands how great he is.

He does this every day and back they all come 'but you are wonderful Iain'

I said get some treatment and stay off twitter until you are better. - Instant block.

I wouldn't buy twitter accounts - it's easy enough to open multiple gmail accounts and use each one to join twitter with a different name.

Use autofil for all the different accounts and then take your pick when you log into twitter.

Or did you mean buy followers? You can pay to get thousands of followers to make you look like a  superstar - people will check you out and follow you because they think you have interesting things to say.

No not bothered about followers it's just something i thought of to save me having to make new accounts all the time, i just wanted to save myself some hassle but i have looked into it more and from what i can find everyone wants payment via bitcoin etc and i dont use any of that crypto stuff, si it does look like im stuck doing it the old fashioned way ?

All1

Use gmail But you only need one account.

say the one you set up is all1@gmail.com you don't use this as it's the main one what you do is use the + trick

ie all1+twitter@gmail.com

all1+twitter1@gmail.com

all1+twitter2@gmail.com

all1+twitter3@gmail.com

Your inbox at all1@gmail.com will get all the emails from this.

The are some sites that are still running older email software and the + trick will not work but i'd say 80% of the time it's good.

5 hours ago, cobra said:

Use gmail But you only need one account.

say the one you set up is all1@gmail.com you don't use this as it's the main one what you do is use the + trick

ie all1+twitter@gmail.com

all1+twitter1@gmail.com

all1+twitter2@gmail.com

all1+twitter3@gmail.com

Your inbox at all1@gmail.com will get all the emails from this.

The are some sites that are still running older email software and the + trick will not work but i'd say 80% of the time it's good.

Great little tip many thanks cobra will save me loads of time, will do it that way rather that using temp email accounts etc