Hello!

cside17

Hi all, nice board even if I can't figure out how to post attachments. :Sad: I registered a few years ago, on the advice of a fellow worker. I will leave it to that person whether they want to identify themselves.

I lost my hard drive just after I registered, and basically forgot about it. Recently this site came up in conversation, and there you have it now I am back.

Only to find out that someone else has been posting all my jokes for the last 2 yrs. :Surprise:

Shame on you!

Hi all, nice board even if I can't figure out how to post attachments. :Sad: I registered a few years ago, on the advice of a fellow worker. I will leave it to that person whether they want to identify themselves.

I lost my hard drive just after I registered, and basically forgot about it. Recently this site came up in conversation, and there you have it now I am back.

Only to find out that someone else has been posting all my jokes for the last 2 yrs. :Surprise:

Shame on you!

Depending on the forum and what type of attachment, for example if you are wanting to use a picture, you will need to click on insert image and point to the url of that image, preferably and image hosting site.

Shame on you!

I would not admit to being the person who sends me all those silly jokes if I were you....you might get blacklisted here! :Laugh:

I would not admit to being the person who sends me all those silly jokes if I were you....you might get blacklisted here! :Laugh:

Too late, you're both banned! Oh that's right, I can't ban anyone! In that case, welcome to Jamerspad, enjoy the stay, its a great place!