Hi Guys and Girls...

Guest THEDOCTOR

Guest THEDOCTOR

Hi all,

Just joined and I must say what a cracking site full of useful infomation and by the looks of it - some great characters too.

Im known by friends as 'The Doctor' I know so BBC, but I am a Professor of Parapsychology and Paranormal expert. I have worked in my field all my life (you could say) as I am a also a Professional Medium too.

Contradiction I know but to understnad something one must walk in the dark to understand the light and vice versa.

Anyway, besides that I love technology and enjoy meeting new people!!

Take care one and all...

The Doctor

Guest THEDOCTOR

Hi Guys,

Thank you all so much for the welcome and Spidey the area you suggested rocks!!

The more I look at this site I find myself thinking that there are going to be some very late nights here...lol

Thanks for making me so welcome one and all !!

The Doctor

I like your greetings message :Happy:

Welcome to jamers

I'm sure your gonna love it here

Put your feet up and settle in & get to chat to the hundreds of new friends you have just made :Winky: me included

Hi all,

Just joined and I must say what a cracking site full of useful infomation and by the looks of it - some great characters too.

Im known by friends as 'The Doctor' I know so BBC, but I am a Professor of Parapsychology and Paranormal expert. I have worked in my field all my life (you could say) as I am a also a Professional Medium too.

Contradiction I know but to understnad something one must walk in the dark to understand the light and vice versa.

Anyway, besides that I love technology and enjoy meeting new people!!

Take care one and all...

The Doctor

Hello and nice to see yeah great to see someone with brains joining us maybe get some good threads going most of the gorillas around here have no refinement at all they now who they are.

:Clown: :Clown: :Clown: :Dazzled: :thumbsup:

Gonna get it now of them LOL LOL

As you say some long nights ahead of you but as you know time is relative so enjoy

welcome thou

Mr D