Ipad

greenmachine

I haven't m8 but my daughter was playing with one today in Newcastle in the ipad store she called it and she was well impressed. Off to Newcastle myself next weekend for doctor who exhibition with my son so gonna call in and have a play for myself :Tongue:

This picture is supposed to be taking the ######, but the sad part is . . . . IT'S FACTUALLY CORRECT !!

Mwrl1edX.jpeg

A seven yaer old HP tablet PC is a better spec than a shiney new iTampax :Laugh:

But you just know it'll sell millions as a result of the brain dead buying it just because it's Apple :Hmm:

• Thumbs Up 1

Anybody get an Ipad yet? What do you think about it. Anybody know a good site for apps?

thanks

greenie

My mate just got one said it is superb! I have a macbook pro and an imac and if they are anything to go by it will be brilliant. I may get one, but need to see one first.

what apps are you after?

The is a 2nd gen one coming soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TAcc6C6Njw&feature=related

If you have a ipod - laptop you need to see this 1st

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwUcgBCsOnI&feature=related

• 1 month later...

I have one which I got last week. I must say that I never entertained the idea of buying one but i was actually given one as a present of a client

Well so far all I can say is I have hardly put it down. Whereas all day or evening I have the laptop or pc on Its been left off now as the iPad has taken over tasks such as mainstream web browsing, watching movies, iplayer, YouTube and listening to music.

Its great to lie in bed and surf rather than hunched over the laptop/pc.

It's a great device and I think now if I lost or broke it, I would go out and buy another.