I need some chili sauce please

conbrue

Hello,

Does anybody know where you can get this chili sauce from please? Its normally sold in Cash & Carry stores but you need a card etc, I did find one online place but they wanted £6 to deliver.

Thanks,

Conbrue

chef's larder hot chili sauce 1 litre

I can get that for you squire, I have a Bookers account, and that's one of their own brands, it's £1.59 a bottle.

I think it's possible for us to order it from your nearest Booker in our company name, and you would collect and pay cash for it as if you're doing it for us. Failing that, my brother does all our collecting and shipping from Swansea, he could pick one up for you next time he's there and post it to you, bearing in mind though, it's over a kilo, so the postage will still not be cheap

If you're interested, let me know and I'll make enquiries and get back to you.

I can get that for you squire, I have a Bookers account, and that's one of their own brands, it's £1.59 a bottle.

I think it's possible for us to order it from your nearest Booker in our company name, and you would collect and pay cash for it as if you're doing it for us. Failing that, my brother does all our collecting and shipping from Swansea, he could pick one up for you next time he's there and post it to you, bearing in mind though, it's over a kilo, so the postage will still not be cheap

If you're interested, let me know and I'll make enquiries and get back to you.

Nice one DJ, there is one real close by to me in Leigh (243 Leigh Road, Leigh), if you could order it I will drop by and collect and pay if thats ok?

Thanks for your help!