I need to identify a music track

djweeble

Can anyone help me out here ?

One of the tracks included with a request list for a forthcoming wedding I'm DJ'ing is used in the movie Police Academy 5, in the limbo dancing on the beach scene.

I have tried all the usual sources to find info on it, even wrote to WBros (no reply yet), and had absolutely no luck except finding the scene on YooToob, so I'm currently downloading the whole movie from a torrent as a last resort to find the info in the end credits, but it's going to take about 3 weeks at the current download rate and I only have 8 days left !!

Has anyone got this movie ??

Could you take a quick look at the end credits for me and get the details, pretty please :Smiler:

Can anyone help me out here ?

One of the tracks included with a request list for a forthcoming wedding I'm DJ'ing is used in the movie Police Academy 5, in the limbo dancing on the beach scene.

I have tried all the usual sources to find info on it, even wrote to WBros (no reply yet), and had absolutely no luck except finding the scene on YooToob, so I'm currently downloading the whole movie from a torrent as a last resort to find the info in the end credits, but it's going to take about 3 weeks at the current download rate and I only have 8 days left !!

Has anyone got this movie ??

Could you take a quick look at the end credits for me and get the details, pretty please :Smiler:

sorry m8 but its not listed in the end credits all it says is all music is by WB Corp.......just tried shazam and it comes back with no match.

I had a look around google and a few people have asked the same question and many are getting the answer that it was made just for the film.

if its the one i`m thinking of mate it How low can you go by Ludacris

or *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av_kHCmOyu4

Ludacris was born September 11, 1977 and police academy 5 came out 1988 so it would have made him 11 years old so I don't think it could have been him

The scene is called "Limbo Losers" but as for the song ? (The is a man that has it on tape but he can not find the tape anymore)

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD/Cop-Comedy-Collection-4-Film-Favorites/e/883929083459