Can ne1 convert vinyl to lossless or mp3

Alloneword

I have a few vinyl albums that are not available in CD/MP3 format but they are not in the best condition so i'm getting some better (like new) copies shipped over from the US and i'd like to get them ripped to lossless and various mp3 bitrates (320 & 192) is there anyone on here or does this kind of thing on a regular basis?

I'm for looking for decent quality and will ship to you and enclose stamps to cover return postage and of course something for your time, I guess at this stage i'm looking at 2 albums and about half a dozen 12" (remember them).

All1

You need something like this
Yep that's the kind of thing I was hoping someone on here would have, have to admit they have come down in price a fair bit last time i looked they were closer to £100

Mr D the band in question is a group called "I-Level" I have most of there stuff but they are not in mint condition it seems for some reason i can get mint copies in US and Canada so given they will be put into digital format i do want mint vinyl, not bothered about sleeve, i checked the shop and they have nothing but i'll give them a ring and see what they can come up with.

Out of interest would anyone else be interested in putting vinyl into some kind of digital format, if there was enough of a demand i might buy the turntable myself

A couple of you tube links for anyone who's interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht0JvSnTEC0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayyg-O2OdRc

BritFunk at it's best (well IMO anyway)

All1