Money grabbing fookers

Alloneword

As some of you may know i'm doing a little boys laptop for his christmas gift from his mum, updating windows/AV/malware apps, sorting drivers out for printer and getting it to run they he would want it (with his mum's suggestions).

So one thing his mum wanted was some nice images of Manchester United players/training ground/main ground etc etc just some nice images for him, so i email Man U and explained he has ADHD and any images they could email me would be more then welcome, 20 mins later (nice and quick) I get a reply saying we don't have any images, but if you want to look at our other image site they might be able to help.

Low and behold when i clicked on the link loads of photo's there the ground from the air and everything, superb images for the kid and they wanted money for every shot.... I know money makes the world go round but for f u c k s sake where do you draw the line, i was never a fan of Man U but now i hate them with a passion (almost as much as Diana) just seem like money grabbing pigs, disgusting, pure and simple..

Rant over with. :Furious:

All1

It is very rare to get something for nothing nowadays.

i was never a fan of Man U but now i hate them with a passion

All because they did not bow down to your request, tut! tut!

want some Man U stuff?

wayne-rooney-manchester-united.jpg

United.jpg

Old_Trafford_2.jpg

3283256164_0534231f50_o.jpg

manu_2010.jpg

manchester_united_squad_photo_2010-2011.jpg