Season's Greetings from sparks...

sparks

Picking up the kids (and the wife...lol) in a hour or so, and then we're off later on an extended break..

I may be able to look in on our wonderful ongoing debates, but that depends on the weather where we're heading - personally I hope we get snowed in...!

So early Christmas greetings, and just in case, Happy New Year!

Cheers, and I hope you all have a good one too..

We're there over christmas, and maybe longer...

(Just trying to configure and test 'logMeIn' before we go, so that I can access UK sites that are not available abroad ( Kids can see Dr Who special etc on iplayer !) via home pc...!)

(Just trying to configure and test 'logMeIn' before we go, so that I can access UK sites that are not available abroad ( Kids can see Dr Who special etc on iplayer !) via home pc...!)
If there is something you/they MUST see then let us know and i'm sure i can grab it from newsgroups or one of the P2P boys can sort you and host it somewhere for you/kids.

Anyway have a nice time with the family (poor sod) and hope it goes well for you m8, all the best.

All1

Have a nice break Sparks and a merry crimbo and happy new year.

This is the first year I am not sunning myself in the far east. At least the wife is finally here with me. Just a shame we are looking at the worst winter ever to welcome her.

Derren