ALL MEMBERS!

Jamer

My daughter has entered a live singing competition this evening and needs as many text votes as possible, could you please text 'Vote SPACE Stephanie' (without the hyphens) to 07907 080179 I would be very grateful

Thank you

Vote Stephanie

07907 080179

Costs one standard text and only one text per phone.

Jamer

My daughter has entered a live singing competition this evening and needs as many text votes as possible, could you please text 'Vote SPACE Stephanie' (without the hyphens) to 07907 080179 I would be very grateful

Thank you

Jamer

What time or will any time do?

Thank you

Vote Stephanie

07907 080179

Costs one standard text and only one text per phone.

Jamer

Done :Thumbs_Up1:

You can stop the voting now guy's....SHE WON!!! this was a recognised competition Cher Lloyd came 2nd in this one last year and the winner went on to be a support act for Duffy!! she will be on Radio Wyvern January 4th and now gets to record her own song in a professional studio!!!

Thank you all for your votes!!!

You can stop the voting now guy's....SHE WON!!! this was a recognised competition Cher Lloyd came 2nd in this one last year and the winner went on to be a support act for Duffy!! she will be on Radio Wyvern January 4th and now gets to record her own song in a professional studio!!!

Fantastic!!!!!!!!

Happy days, well done Stephanie :Winky: