sparks

Just to set your mind at ease ALL1, there were only 38 prosecutions for non returns/lies in 2001 !

So go on - have some fun...you know you want to!

Last time, the full description of my aforementioned abode was actually an 187 roomed terraced bungalow/house with no toilet available, and the lowest floor level being the fifth or higher. It was council owned, and I lived there rent free...

The household members bit was especially good, as I was apparently married to myself in a 'round about way'...

I was born at the North pole 800 years ago and have 42 dependants...

Oh, and my occupation?....Apprentice Imaginary Being

And the Door is still in one piece!..... :Laugh:

On a serious note - giving them wrong information is better than giving them no information...!

I guess i could put some weird answers in for a laugh but i've always been bought up to believe that it was important having said that what about the 1 in 7 illegal immigrants that just vanish when they get here (figures from sky tonight) maybe i should protest when all them lot not o mention the homeless fill it in then i will after all it sounds like discrimination to me.

All1

Having used all the previously released census data to help me fill in my family tree details I have to say that I for one am a great believer. What are descendants going to think should they research your false data some time in the distant future?

Only wish they'd kept it up between Bill the Conq's first ever one in 1086 and 1841 when they started again. As it is I can only get back to the early 1700's as the church records aren't that great.

Hopefully my decendants will think the same as me.... !

And despite their protestations otherwise (they quote: Data Protection Act 1998, Census Act 1920, Statistics and Registration Service Act 2007), there were provisions put in place in the Identity card act 2006 (which they ignore of course) that allows information to be accessed and shared. Although this act was repealed on Dec 21st, the data sharing clauses were kept in place, hence my muted response to something that should have been a major victory - the champagne is still in the bottle!

Our ancestors could not have foreseen a future where the state seeks to have an ever increasing (and easily accessable) amount of data held on an individual, which can be used against that individual when it suits...so the safest option now is to deny the state any useful information wherever possible...

Personal census information is held securely for 100 years before being made available to the public

You and I won't see the information, but the government can....and will !

The nazi's manipulated their census in 1933 and 1939 (and used previous ones) to include territories they claimed, and to eventually help identify (thank you IBM) certain populations...are you absolutely sure it 'couldn't happen here'?

And who formulates the questions?.. 'Jedi' was the 4th most popular religion last time, and yet apparently there will no 'tick box' answer this time, whilst there will be for ones which have less adherants.

It may be obvious that it was a joke, but then which religion isn't?

You could all just opt to worship the one true sky pixie that there is . . . .

Remember the Psalm of the Faithless, "God Is A DJ"

Well here I am, waiting for all your adulations and of course, your monetary donations to keep you from burning in the fires of Hell (it's a small town in Norway . . . true I swear !! )

All together now;

This is my church

This is where I heal my hurt

It's a natural grace

Of watching young life shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church [3x]

This is my church

It's in the world I become

Content in the hum

Between voice and drum

It's in change

The poetic justice of cause and effect

Respect, love, compassion

This is my church

For tonight

God is a DJ [3x]

This is my church [3x]

Ive tried & tried & tried again to NOT fill that ruddy crap in

The ruddy council send some woman who bangs on the door like some ruddy bailiff!

I soooo want that track you keep a knocking but you cant come in!

I would put it on my hifi and ignore the ruddy woman!

I don't vote

Ive never voted

I'll never vote

So why waste my pen filling some crap form like that in and then have junk male shoved through my door to vote for tom dick or harry!

NO THANK YOU!

Ive tried & tried & tried again to NOT fill that ruddy crap in

The ruddy council send some woman who bangs on the door like some ruddy bailiff!

I soooo want that track you keep a knocking but you cant come in!

I would put it on my hifi and ignore the ruddy woman!

I don't vote

Ive never voted

I'll never vote

So why waste my pen filling some crap form like that in and then have junk male shoved through my door to vote for tom dick or harry!

NO THANK YOU!

DoubleFacePalm_2_.jpg

• 1 month later...

Since this load of b*llocks is fast approaching, I just thought I'd remind people about why any info you give is NOT secure... The ONS are lying about it!

Statistics and Registration Service Act 2007, s39:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2007/18/section/39

(4)Subsection (1) does not apply to a disclosure which—

(a) is required or permitted by any enactment,

(b) is required by a Community obligation,

© is necessary for the purpose of enabling or assisting the Board to exercise any of its functions,

(d) has already lawfully been made available to the public,

(e) is made in pursuance of an order of a court,

(f) is made for the purposes of a criminal investigation or criminal proceedings (whether or not in the United Kingdom),

(g) is made, in the interests of national security, to an Intelligence Service,

(h) is made with the consent of the person to whom it relates, or

(i) is made to an approved researcher.

NOYFB or false info is the only way to go if you value your privacy!

5 hundred million quid they reckon it's costing this time for this crap to go ahead personally only info they will get from me is family info how many in house who they are and that's it. As for things like ethnicity and how many cupboards in my house they can whistle

Save the millions save the jobs if you ask me.

The Census ? Wonder if they'll dare tell us how many non-working third world immigrants we have to thank Labour for ?

There'll be no jokey "Jedi" in the religion spot this time. Bet the PC brigade deem the question "islamaphobic" or "racist" eh ? And "working ?" too I should imagine

The Census ? Wonder if they'll dare tell us how many non-working third world immigrants we have to thank Labour for ?

F*ck me...

Despite disagreeing with your opinion of our darker skinned 'cousins', I'll have to say that your scepticism is spot on....

It has nothing to do with the reality of our population, and should be treated as such - with contempt!

F*ck me...

Despite disagreeing with your opinion of our darker skinned 'cousins', I'll have to say that your scepticism is spot on....

It has nothing to do with the reality of our population, and should be treated as such - with contempt!

Really ? Have a guess how long they've been doing Censuses.

A clue - it's a LATIN word.

Theres a reason for such.

And it's done for precisely the reasons you dismiss.

Of course it's to spy on you. ALL governments (and Councils) do

But I don't really care. Ive nothing to hide.

Maybe thats why I and my family have to pay for everything, whereas others pay for nothing, eh ? :Tongue:

And it's done for precisely the reasons you dismiss.

Of course it's to spy on you. ALL governments (and Councils) do

Err, that's exactly my objection you fool!

But I don't really care. Ive nothing to hide.

Nothing to hide?...Nothing at all?

Not even something called your privacy?

:Laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Well the poor old postie today looked more like a fooking donkey then a bloke, yes i have mine now (but if anyone asks never seen it b4) i think i'll fill it in as far as how big house is who lives and for how long etc but some of the other info is way OTT IMO, ignore weather you can trust the govt or not (most know we can't anyway) but some of the stuff is a joke.

How well do u speak english.

race, well if were all equal what the fu ck has that got to do with the price of fish.

What qualifications do i have.

what passprts do i have.

How would u describe your national ID, well that's an easy one F U C K E D, they can stuff most of this sh1t, so at worst i'll do a bit of porridge, well at least i'll get some peace to play my games and watch daytime TV, not to mention the compo for not voting :Winky:

All1

Having received the purple document earlier today, I've actually had second thoughts about wasting my time on ficticious answers..

It was the phrase "Your census response is required by law" that did it, along with the 'confidential' lie...

So as a consquence our chickens are giving their 'response' , as they are happily sh*tting on the shredded document as we speak!

I think there should be a new religeon that forbids you to give personal information to others.

Well as it takes place on a day of rest, then there is already an excuse...

Of course there is always fuckoffyouintrusivebastardsism to fall back on...

Found out this morning 2 million people failed to do it last time, you can add me to the list now, i would be happy if i felt it was used for something worthwhile, like working out how many people there are so we can work out schools and hospitals etc but they have gone too far and asking too much personal info which IMO they don't need, so take me to court it's not big deal i should be able to pay the fine of within 10 years, just enough time for next time. :He-he:

All1

As I said before, 38 prosecutions - out of those 2 million you talk of All1...!

If you get charged, I will personally appear in your defence, and that is a promise...

We have a campaign going on (Concensus? - Census Con!), which aims to refute the lies about confidentiality and which will hopefully persuade enough people to bin the form in order to make it meaningless..

like working out how many people there are so we can work out schools and hospitals etc

They already have that information, but choose to ignore it...this will be just the same.

And cost us all £400m for the privilege!

Still, at least Lockheed Martin will make a profit - I wonder who will get a well paid virtual seat on their board?... :Winky:

Well mine has arrived today and i'm not impressed with it the stuff they want is crap i like the question

13, How is your health in general ?

very good, good, fair, bad, very bad

How on earth is that meant to help them help us in the future.

If you get charged, I will personally appear in your defence, and that is a promise...
NOOO thanks m8 i wanna win it not be held in contempt :He-he:

It's funny had to do a fair bit running around this week and hearing people on the buses talking about even on our river bus service the non tourists are saying it's going in the bin and these are the guys in suits, makes you think don't it?

All1