Anyone want any vinyl converted to digital

Alloneword

I should be getting my hands on a USB Turntable (Thanks Orge) in next few weeks and i only have about a dozen albums to convert, so was wondering if anyone else on here wants any vinyl converted to either mp3 or wav?

If so let me know how much stuff you have (no p1ss taking, you watch idiot DJ come along with 5,000 albums) you will have to pay postage to me and of course back to yourself.

Bit of a virgin on this one but i suspect each album will have to be played in full to rip it over so it will take some time to do.

All1

Its pretty simple once you get the hang of it, I have 2 usb turntables myself, one connects to the pc the other has a USB slot as well as an SD slot and can convert directly to each, splitting the tracks as it goes (or so the book said in reality if the record has a few scratches it wont pick up the silence and split the tracks!)

Main thing I find with them is they have a ceramic cart on most so dont offer the quality of say a good Technics with a Sure cart connected to your audio input but for playback on your average hifi or even in the car they are fine, and yes you do have to play the whole album at normal speed.