Sexism and referees?

sparks

article-1350449-0CEAE8B1000005DC-611_634x446.jpg

I was at Hereford Utd game last night and there was a female lino and someone shouted from the stand quite clearly - "lino, you don't know the offside rule". It was funny as nothing had happened and everyone was laughing except for her.

Anyway to discuss it, for a start I can not stand andy prick gray. He really comes out with so much crap during games and I a glad to see him gone. But is there more to this. Gray is currently in legal action against news of the world - whose owners own sky sports. All of a sudden all this evidence comes to light and only sky could have released it. Did they set him up? Why not sack Richard Keys too (he might resign tonight). I just wonder but in the end feck off andy gray.

Keys has gone btw..

But if we broaden this whole issue, why is the man hater Harriet Harmon immune?

She is one of the most sexist people around, and yet is protected...because of her gender?

Yes she is sexist, I am glad that someone else has noticed :Thumbs_Up1:

• 4 weeks later...

Feel very sorry for the lineswoman. The poor lass has done absolutely nothing wrong in any way far as Im aware - yet she'll be remembered for this only.

Always thought this whole women refereeing male games ridiculous. Seperate changing rooms toilets etc. Just to appease a bunch of tub thumping wimmin who probably haven't a clue about the game.

The women who ARE refs and linesmen (NOT assistant refs as far as Im concerned) DO know the game. But why not women for womens games and men for mens ?

Saves a lot of unnecessary "dramas" like this. Like Keys and Grey or loathe them (I edge towards loathe) this is a mountain out of a molehill. Apologies - GROVELLING ones - should have been enough. I have a feeling there is another reason behind their dismissal.

Keys has gone btw..

But if we broaden this whole issue, why is the man hater Harriet Harmon immune?

She is one of the most sexist people around, and yet is protected...because of her gender?

Lost for words, mate. Lost for words.

Ive always despised the bitch and think she's a vote loser if ever there was. She is controlled by the wimmin I rage against. Nor is she very bright. She's been ripped to shreds when she's stood in for the Labour leader. A man hater she certainly is, extremely sexist. But I'd say that was just following orders - like a Nazi camp guard.

Lost for words, mate. Lost for words.

That's a first...lol

Ive always despised the bitch and think she's a vote loser if ever there was. She is controlled by the wimmin I rage against. Nor is she very bright. She's been ripped to shreds when she's stood in for the Labour leader. A man hater she certainly is, extremely sexist

Not only is she extremely sexist, but I would class her as an extremist!

And is someone I'd happily drop in to man the barricades in Tripoli !