So where's the money coming from?

sparks

Friday night..Our eldest daughter watching comic relief wonders why our government can't buy more 'plumpy nut' nutrition packs at 30p a go...

Saturday..We're at war yet again, and even she can work out that one cruise missile would buy over 1.5 million of them!

Either way though, we're broke - so where is the money coming from?

(answers on a toilet roll addressed to the millionaire at number 11)

Do you know how much we pay into the European union every day, lets put it this way if we stop paying for one week the will be no need for all the cuts and

we can clear the national debt in one go.

As it's a European union cruise missile (not a UK one just fired from a UK ship I'd say the cash we paid into the EU paid for this)

Do you know how much we pay into the European union every day, lets put it this way if we stop paying for one week the will be no need for all the cuts and

we can clear the national debt in one go.

A wildly inaccurate claim I'm afraid...

Net UK contribution to the EU per year - approx £6.4bn (2009)

Current annual UK deficit - approx £170bn

Total UK debt - £3trillion +

Do the maths!

Can we even believe in these Numpty Mo Fo's anymore.

One minute we got no money, they next thing you know we get mixed up in some Siege, which has sweet FA to with us?

Why is this? Are our Government & French in, on some kind of dodgey deal?

I've never seen France pick a fight with no one until now & their Finiancal situation is supposed to be just as bad as us, so why oh why are we firing Multi - Million pound devices at a Country we cannot invade & a Man we couldn't kill!!

We tried Dodgey!! And Guess what the SAS got caught!! Now you know things are bad, when they get caught by a bunch of muppets. :Blush:

But remember now, whist the Banks are totally taking the Pee & are not really expected to bail us out, simply enjoy the show, when all hell breaks loose in the Middle east / North Africa....Am I being a Pessimist here??

Muliti millions Missiles or a few pennys, for the needed, I was never good at math any way.. :He-he: :Uhh: