Protest March...

sparks

I must admit i was watching it today and it was a joke these guys in red and black and it seems very lightweight what they were doing IMO, they should have been more organized and a good idea someone mentioned on another forum that setting some small fires to get the engines out to deal with those then set some serious fires elsewhere, and while they are away dealing with the smaller ones the larger ones will get hold.

It may sound crazy and in a way it is but i do think that kind of stuff is the only way to get attention, look over a million people marched on the war front and what good did that do, even what these guys done today is just scratching the surface IMO, i don't this will be the end of it, i suspect it will get worse given were about to start the new financial year the cuts will start to bite now.

All1

It will get worse, because that is all that can happen when the cuts actually hit...and even then, they won't do any good!

Camoron bleats on about giving an 'alternative' to the cuts, and there is one. - Only no politician would propose it!

But it's very simple....

Take control of the banks and our own currency! And then tie it to a credible asset...If we still had a gold bullion standard economy (and it doesn't matter that Brown sold a lot of ours), it would mean that 'I promise to pay the bearer' would actually mean something!

I wonder how many people know what a fiat economy is? (no car jokes!)

What it means is that the government(*see later) can decide what is a currency and what is not...In theory Camoron could make the currency of the UK baked beans, as fiat means "let it be done" - a decree...

But here's the rub

* The government doesn't actually own the bank of England, as the US government don't own the Fed...They are private, and were set up when their respective countries had run out of money! And they are linked to the same individuals!

Therefore it is private individuals who run the government via national currencies, not the other way around...

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." — President Woodrow Wilson

A couple of people in America decided this wasn't right and were proposing to print treasury (government) money.... Lincoln and Kennedy!

Those who were smashing things up realise this!

It will get worse, because that is all that can happen when the cuts actually hit...and even then, they won't do any good!

Never been a fan of smashing other people stuff up and calling it "demonstrating"

That said, we have been p****d on enough by British governments over the years, while the French Spanish etc riot their way to getting everything they want

My views are - you've allowed the bankers, who are the main cause of all this meltdown to get away with it, in fact they're STILL lining their pockets for failure, and you expect us to pay for it.

Well, until they attack the bankers in the same way they're attacking US, my vote is with the rioters. :Hmm: