Returned my census form

daveb47

They sent my Census form back!! In answer to the question, 'Do you have any dependants?', I put, 'Asylum seekers, gypos, smack heads, unemployable bastards, the cast of The Jeremy Kyle Show, Northern Rock, RBS, Ireland, Portugal and half of ###### Eastern Europe!'

...apparently this wasn't an acceptable answer

I had 2 callers one week apart our lass got worried so made me fill it in, so i did well i say i filled it in the bits like name rank serial number yes but the rest i put N/A and on the front of the form i explained that the N/a where the bits i believe are not needed in order to carry out a census.

Don't let them say i wasn't considerate enough to not explain things

I accidentally on purpose got my D.O.B wrong (did it on-line) for the year i put 96 and not 76.

it then come up that as I'm 15 or under the rest i did not need to full in (but i did not submit it only saved it needed for the website to close 1st it will auto submit)

so thats not me submitting it then.

when you submit that's the bit on the site about the declaration for not B.S ing them.

I'm waiting with anticipation m8 for them coming back to me with it will be interesting the reason they give why they need all the extra rubbish they want you to answer. I'm very proud of my answer to the question how do you feel i thought long and hard about it and in capital letters wrote WHY :He-he: