been a while

Mr Dead

Sorry folks been a while since been on hope everyone is ok ? So what's the news, who is doing what to who and does it hurt.

Just completed my SIA training so hoping it'll lead to a job as I've had no luck since losing mine last year can't believe how expensive it is to sit for this licence mind £180 for 4 day course which included Physical Intervention course and £245 for the actual application for licence i thought the idea of this was to stop the crooks from working lol

Mr D

Sorry folks been a while since been on hope everyone is ok ? So what's the news, who is doing what to who and does it hurt.

Just completed my SIA training so hoping it'll lead to a job as I've had no luck since losing mine last year can't believe how expensive it is to sit for this licence mind £180 for 4 day course which included Physical Intervention course and £245 for the actual application for licence i thought the idea of this was to stop the crooks from working lol

Mr D

Good luck

LOL nah your ok m8 i'm not back on the scrounge well not yet any ways how are you well i hope ??
Well now you ask no m8 not good just getting over gastroenteritis (spent 3 days on the loo, nice thought i know) and i'm having to redo my medication which means more injections, i've had more pr1cks then a 2nd hand dart board.

Shut up don't even go there..

All1