History about to repeat itself?

sparks

Italy is about to go down the tube, and Euroland might very well break up...

High unemployment, lack of resources, 'real' inflation high, rising unrest, standard of living plummeting....

Add to that the expansionism of China, America in decline, and a likely Israeli strike on Iran alongside all the other unrest in the middle east....

WW3 anyone?

Italy is about to go down the tube, and Euroland might very well break up...

High unemployment, lack of resources, 'real' inflation high, rising unrest, standard of living plummeting....

Add to that the expansionism of China, America in decline, and a likely Israeli strike on Iran alongside all the other unrest in the middle east....

Some people might say your going over the top m8, but i guess time will tell.

WW3 anyone?
Sorry but can't afford it :In-love:

Some people might say your going over the top m8, but i guess time will tell.

Sorry but can't afford it :In-love:

I'm sure most people in the 1930's thought that the idea of a war was OTT too...

However the similarities between the situation then and now are striking.

And there's always money for war!...

In fact I believe it possible that one is being engineered in the same fashion as was WW2, because the issues are the same..In fact they are worse due to the increased world population and dwindling resources...

The German's will be on the winning side this time

But will we?

Of course if the US deploys weapons it considered using in the Gulf, it might be a more 'interesting' war...

The Pentagon examined the possibility of developing an aphrodisiac bomb that would cause enemy troops to find one another sexually irresistible, newly declassified documents reveal.

It also considered development of a "Who? Me?" bomb that would produce odours that suggested that other soldiers were passing wind or had serious halitosis to disrupt enemy morale.

The £5 million six-year research project suggested the use of "chemicals that affect human behaviour so that discipline and morale in enemy units is adversely affected".

advertisement

It said: "One distasteful but completely non-lethal example would be strong aphrodisiacs, especially if the chemical also caused homosexual behaviour."

It is not known if, or when, the programme was abandoned.

The Pentagon also considered chemicals that would make the enemy troops sexually attractive to "annoying or injurious animals" such as stinging and biting bugs or rodents.

The 1994 plans, from the US air force Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio, were obtained under the Freedom of Information Act by the Sunshine Project, which exposes chemical and biological weapons research.

Since 1945 there had been extensive research into the effectiveness of the "Who? Me?" bomb, the declassified documents said.

But it was found "that people in many areas of the world do not find faecal odour offensive since they smell it on a regular basis".

:Smiler:

• 2 weeks later...

Russia warships to enter Syria waters in bid to stem foreign intervention

Report from "Haaretz" the pro-government Israeli newspaper - yeah they wish!

The Russians are only trying to protect their interests as they have only one, never before used, naval base in the med and it's in Northern Syria. They couldn't give a toss whether Bashar Al Assad stays or goes, nor what happens to the US backed Israel, as long as whoever replaces him allows them to continue to keep their strategic naval base and maintain their oil contracts with the region.

There won't be any "foreign intervention" the only way that will happen is if Israel is attacked...

Zionist arseholes!