What are they called...

Alloneword

Here we go another one of those threads asking for what something is called, must get check out for dementia.

I'm trying to get a table of sort where i can rest the laptop on in the living room while i'm dossing on the sofa the legs go under the sofa on the floor something like this, but i also want it to fold it away when not in use as i'm limited in space.

t5138_product.jpg

Hope it's not too big Jamer (pic that is).

This looks very cheap and to be honest would not want to shove the lappy on it so would prefer better quality and ideas what to google for?

All1

Sure I remember seeing a laptop thingy in one of those poundland type shops a few weeks back, it had like a memory foam backing to make it comfy on your legs and even plugged into a spare usb on your lappy to power the cooling fans that were built into the tray (I guess you could call it that!)

Pretty sure they were only about £10 or £15

Sure I remember seeing a laptop thingy in one of those poundland type shops a few weeks back, it had like a memory foam backing to make it comfy on your legs and even plugged into a spare usb on your lappy to power the cooling fans that were built into the tray (I guess you could call it that!)

Pretty sure they were only about £10 or £15

£10 or £15? from a poundland?? The ROBBING bastards!!! lol