Clarkson....

sparks

Just shows how bloody thick those union bosses are i mean really really really thick as pig shxt,One moron was claiming it would put people off marching they would be frightened, Shame Maggies not running the country she would show the prix.Jeremy once again saying what the masses think,But there are the halfwits who are against him,Jeremy Clarkson for PM now that would be good.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just shows how bloody thick those union bosses are i mean really really really thick as pig shxt,One moron was claiming it would put people off marching they would be frightened, Shame Maggies not running the country she would show the prix.Jeremy once again saying what the masses think,But there are the halfwits who are against him,Jeremy Clarkson for PM now that would be good.

Could you please show exactly how this shows he is saying 'what the masses think'?...

You may happen to agree with a couple of right wing c*nts, but that doesn't make it a majority position...in fact national polls polls have shown more people support the strikes than the government!

Please do try and curb your enthusiasm for making things up to suit your own point of view.... :Winky:

But it's also quite amusing to see you ridicule someone who says he fears for marchers safety, and yet apparently the 'masses' would like to execute said marchers according to your logic... vb_rolleyes.gif

I think you mean you're losing the argument/plot densh... :Winky:

ps. never been on benefits in my life - but then that just shows up yet again how your posts are so widely inaccurate!

But hey.... here's a teaser for you that will no doubt keep you creaming your pants until January...

He's just a forum troll Densh. They are on every forum.

They usually end up getting banned but this one has sucked up to the gaffer.

He knows it was a throwaway line but would rather get his thrills inciting vitriol on here.

That is why he answers his own posts when no one else has - and his is always the last post.

Trolling.