Finally time to get out of the EU?

sparks

I have in the past been a supporter of certain measures that the EU has taken which has tempered our various government's assaults on our rights...

But I've never had a chance to vote on whether we are in or out, or indeed whether an economic union becomes a European Government...

If this report is correct, it is now time to get out before we get dragged in to the 'inner circle' when we are told that we cannot survive outside...

Link

And don't forget, this is an organisation that hasn't had it's accounts signed off for the last 13 years!

Sure we'll be f*cked going it alone, but to do otherwise we'll just become another piece in the 'one europe/world government' agenda!

We're a bit closer this morning...

It's just a pity that Camoron picked the wrong fight!...He's just protecting his fellow vultures in the City!

Germany's Fourth Reich without a gun being fired........

It's true that the rest of the Eurozone is in the sh*t because they can't devalue against Germany...That's the only reason the inevitable is being delayed here!

I also happen to think that this will increase the liklihood of the whingers up north going for independance, as they tend to follow more of a European model......