One can but hope....

sparks

R.I.P. Tony Blair

BBC bosses have started filming ex-PM Tony Blair's OBITUARY — even though he is just 58, The Sun can reveal.

The "ghoulish" decision to ask former Cabinet colleagues to contribute to the programme about Mr Blair's life has shocked some within the Labour party.

One Labour source said: "It seems in pretty poor taste that the Beeb is already preparing for Tony's death.

Funnily enough 'move on' was the phrase used by the great Bliar regarding his war crimes in Iraq.... :Angry_32:

But as you have upped the ante....

MARGARET THATCHER is said to have approved a blueprint for an eye-wateringly expensive state funeral.

The former Tory Prime Minister's plans are said to include similar arrangements to those given to Winston Churchill, including a send-off at St Paul's Cathedral and a concert orchestra playing Land Of Hope And Glory.

They should auction the rights to bury the b*tch on ebay ...

I'd pay good money to give her a 'proper' send off.... :Winky:

Santa obviously didn't bring to some people on here the gift that they obviously require - the ability to post a meaningful reply...

Still, there's always the hope that a New Year's resolution from said miscreants might put that right...

Although anyone holding their breath on that idea is probably on a losing wicket.... :Fun:

• Thumbs Down 1

Santa obviously didn't bring to some people on here the gift that they obviously require - the ability to post a meaningful reply...

Still, there's always the hope that a New Year's resolution from said miscreants might put that right...

Although anyone holding their breath on that idea is probably on a losing wicket.... :Fun:

Lets hope you New Year's resolution is to use this forum as it was meant to be used for and not your vehicle for corrupt political gain

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello Sparks, not been on here for ages and the 1st post I see is one of yours, Hope you are keeping well?

Anyway, I was brought up in the Thatcher era (born 1975) and I always remember my mum slagging thatcher and the Tories off but to this day and after doing some reading I still don't know why so was/is soooo despised? What is it she has done that is so wrong?

Thanks,

Conbrue.

• Thumbs Up 1

What saddens me most here is when someone posts something you don't agree with people make personal attacks in an open forum.

If you disagree with someone then debate it, if you agree you can't agree with the other person then leave it at that, and if you want to call someone a cu*t then at least do it via a PM, all it shows is a lack of respect to the other person involved, other members on here who may want to hear that kind of sh1t and most of a lack of respect for Jamers rules, and if you can't stick to his rules then fook off, simple IMO.

As for the thread I know sparks and others hate Maggie and to some degree i do see where there coming from, but TB is far worse then maggie and the day that sh1t bags dies i'll throw a party for sure.

All1

P.S. pm me if you think i'm a cu*t, i have no issues with that, i'm used to it :Tongue:

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello Sparks, not been on here for ages and the 1st post I see is one of yours, Hope you are keeping well?

Anyway, I was brought up in the Thatcher era (born 1975) and I always remember my mum slagging thatcher and the Tories off but to this day and after doing some reading I still don't know why so was/is soooo despised? What is it she has done that is so wrong?

Thanks,

Conbrue.

I could write a whole list of individual policies that I object to, but it is her overall agenda that angers me most...

Most of the problems we face today have their origins in what she (and other puppets around the world) did in the eighties imo! We moved to an economy based widely on virtual assets, more greed and individuality...yet globalisation for the biggest players!

Bliar perpetuated the myth, but by then the overwhelming culture of corruption was now institutional in it's nature!

It's interesting to see the papers just released under the 30 year rule show frightening similarities between then and now..

Sadly the same problems that brought her to power seem to be repeating, but with one big difference - we have no way of getting out of this, because she started the process of bleeding the country of it's assets! Normally things are cyclical, but the decimation this time around will be non reversible!

• Thumbs Down 1